Thursday, September 08, 2005

Third day...

Ok... I dont know why but somehow it works out that I post a blog entry every other day. I dont mean any offense to my odd day class but it just works out that I have spare time on even days to write a blog between my college classes. I did have class yesterday with the odd day class and they were all (for the most part) able to setup their blogs, but they did not get a chance to take the notes that we took today in second period. Even then I felt bad for the non-seniors in the even class cause they had to stay behind and take notes on 'puter history, while the seniors went to a Hot Topic meeting or something... I know its boring but it is where we came from and it helps to grasp how amazing current computing power is when we see how complex and difficult they were too work with before. Well I should really pay attention to the class I am in now so I have to go. I did do my best to post a comment on all of you in the even day class that gave me your URL. I will ask that the odd day class also do the same and just leave a comment with your URL so I can easily goto ur blog. I know I had you write them down but I can do it alot faster if its already online... PLUS its faster to browse them... Thanks and see you all in class

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hardkoremarc.blogspot.com-Marcus Edwards

9/13/2005 7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Philip passopulo : hey this is my comment so read it or you will be bored like me and then write an incredibly long ansewer to a simple question but who cares about space when you have a blog?? weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is a notice that i have been here so good bye.!!wwweeeeeeeeeeeee

9/13/2005 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home