Monday, November 28, 2005

Diggnation

For all my students I want to make sure I tell you all about Diggnation. I know that in class we often refer to Digg.com to get news articles about up and coming technologies. However, digg.com also maintains a podcast called diggnation. Diggnation is hosted by two former TV hosts from the show called The Screen Savers (TSS). TSS was a show that was hosted on G4TV which before that was TechTV. Now the two, Kevin Rose and Alex Albrecht, post a video or MP3 up on their site available as a podcast. If you don't know what podcasting is you need to do some research so go Google it ASAP. I want all of you to be more adept at checking in on tech news like this and keeping up to date. I constantly see that you all like to let me know about the latest development in the XBOX 360 or some new cell phone but I want to make sure that you also know about relevant news or devices that are coming out.

Also sorry about not posting as much as I should been busy with everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home